Your VisitOffice Hours & Appointments
Dr. L’Heureux sees patients at a number of offices around the Valley. For your convenience, appointments for all locations can be scheduled by calling 623-466-9251, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm.
As a courtesy to other patients, office visit cancellations should be called in at least 24 hours in advance.
Follow up appointments are necessary to discuss results of sleep studies and lab work.
For the safety and comfort of our patients with respiratory disorders please refrain from using perfume, cologne, or other personal forms of scent to our office.
What to Bring
All patients are asked to bring the following to each visit:
- Driver’s license or other photo identification
- List of current medications and dosages
- Completed Epworth Questionnaire
- Any pertinent medical records or test results
- Insurance patients: Insurance card(s) and co-pay
- Cash pay patients: Visa, or Mastercard
You can save time by printing and completing the new patient paperwork prior to your first visit:
- New Patient Information Form (PDF)
- Financial Responsibility (PDF)
- Sleep/Medical History Questionnaire (PDF)
- Epworth Questionnaire (PDF) (complete this form for each office visit)
- Bed Partner Questionnaire
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF)
- Medical Records Release To Dr. L’Heureux (PDF)
- Medical Records Release From Dr. L’Heureux (PDF)
- Sleep Diary (PDF)
Dr. L’Heureux has admitting privileges at the following sleep labs:
- Arizona Medical Sleep Institute, Sun City
- Goodnight Sleep Labs, Gilbert, Goodyear & Sun City West
Your privacy is a priority at Womenzzz Sleep Health. The HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices describes how medical information may be used and disclosed.
Copyright © 2018, Womenzzz Sleep Health. All rights reserved.