ResourcesProvided below are some useful links for our patients:
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- AM Nutrition Services — Increased bodyweight may be directly associated with the existence and severity of Sleep Apnea, as well as Simple Snoring. Medically supervised weight loss may be recommended for these patients.
- Arizona Institute of Respiratory Medicine — Sleep Apnea patients may also have lung disorders requiring further evaluation and management by a Pulmonary Medicine Specialist.
- American Osteopathic Association
- CPAP Comfort Cover Soft, washable covers for CPAP masks which help reduce leaking, discomfort, and pressure marks.
- National Sleep Foundation
- Night Shift Sleep Positioner Night Shift is a new positional therapy device utilizing vibration applied to the back of the neck to encourage side sleeping. It is indicated for patients with obstructive apnea that worsens on their back as compared to their side. Available by prescription only.
- Post-Menopausal Women's Sleep Problems — Women with insomnia between the ages of 45 and 65 may be interested in participating in an ASU study for a stipend.
- While many dentists offer oral appliance therapy the following local clinicians have either undergone additional training in the field of Dental Sleep Medicine, or Prosthodontics and are qualified to construct your custom oral appliance: www.smiledesign-specialists.com & www.vistanciaortho.com
Copyright © 2018, Womenzzz Sleep Health. All rights reserved.